1. Describe Triathlon in one sentence?
A sport for which you need faith (NOT only in yourself BUT in God as well), that teaches you to be humble, to endure, to have respect and admire, to be thankful, live healthy and to be disciplined, probably the recipe for a happy life!
2. What makes you tick during a race?
Every time I succeed in convincing myself that I am not really as tired as I feel together with thoughts about people supporting me who I do not want to disappoint.
3. What was the most difficult part off preparing for the IM?
Trying to eat properly, I am the worst Cook ever, attempting to buy and prepare food with all the necessary nutrition remains a big challenge. Luckily Coach Magda's tips and advise is making progress with my cooking skills as well!!
4. What is your occupation?
5. When do train best mornings or afternoons?
Definitely in the mornings, everything I do, I do better in the mornings except for sleeping.
6. What is your favorite leg of the three, and why?
Running, it's the leg in which I have the most experience and also my strongest one of the three. And, most importantly, it has a red carpet at the end!!!
7. What is your best motivational quote?
Never, never, never give up. - Winston Churchill
What type do you use:
- Bike. : Argon 18 E-117
- Wheels : Shimano RS11
- Helmet : Casco speedster
- Cycling shoes : Louis Garneau
- Running shoes : Saucony Kinvara
- Wetsuit : 2XU
- Nutrition of choice? : PVM
- Power meter or watch? : Garmin Forerunner 935
- Race morning breakfast? : PVM Fusion en Oats
How would you describe Trivium Triathlon in one sentence?
A triathlon club without any dull moments, allot of fun, countless laughs, that includes an awesome supporting and knowledgeable coach and great friends who quickly become family, sharing the best of times!!
This blog is written by the coach and athletes associated with Trivium.