More about me
I am an Elite professional triathlete. I am happy to share my journey with you. I have been competing in triathlon since university days (2010), and as a professional since 2017. I raced Duathlon World Championships in 2010 & 2012 where I got 3rd place. 2010-2014 I dominated my age group at Triathlon & Duathlon SA Championships.
I studied B Sc. Human Movement Studies with Nutrition as main subject. I then did my honours degree in Sport Science at the North West University. Currently I am Head coach & founder of Trivium Triathlon while juggling Pro Athlete life on the side.
Browse around my digital CV, and please contact me if you are interested in partnering with me in helping me to achieve the best I can be!
MY FAVOURITE SAYING? STAY IN THE NOW!
Results Since starting to race as a Professional athlete
Ironman 70.3 South Africa - 6th Overall
Ironman 70.3 Taiwan - 6th Overall and second fastest Bike split (2h21min)
Ironman 70.3 Dublin - 4th Overall
Ironman 70.3 World Championship Port Elizabeth - 22nd Elite Athlete
MiWay Durban Ultra : DNF *unfortunately had to pull out during the run leg due to illness
MiWay Sun City Ultra : 2nd Overall
"The mind will find a way to keep you moving forward."
Where to next?
Short term goals
- Racing Ironman South Africa (PE) on 21 November 2021
- For 2022 to Qualify for Ironman World Championships
- Qualify for Ironman 70.3 World Championships 2022
- Be ranked Top 50 in the world (see PTO rankings here)
Long term goals
1. I’m on a 10 year plan to achieve the highest possibilities in this sport.
2. Shifting my focus to Full Ironman distances.
3. Competing for a position in Kona, Hawaii (which is considered to be the mother of all Ironman races).
4. Developing my own triathlon club (you are currently on the club's website), to be one of the biggest achieving clubs in SA.