1. Describe Triathlon in one sentence?
It is where you end up after starting to run, then realising you’re pretty average and thinking maybe I’m better at cycling or swimming
2. What makes you tick during a race?
That damn song that gets stuck in your head the day or night before.
3. What was the most difficult part off preparing for the IM?
Going on an all inclusive boat trip the week before, and being told you shouldn’t be taking alcohol during the last week before the race.
4. What is your occupation?
Senior manager, in actuarial, risk and quants team at PWC
5. When do train best mornings or afternoons?
6. What is your favorite leg of the three, and why?
The swim, I'm not sure why but after the bike I always wish I could go cool down in the sea again, so must be the swim...
7. What is your best motivational quote?
Al pacinos speech in any given Sunday, too long to write here but go check it out, life is a game of inches
What type do you use:
- Bike : Can't remember and Dewan has my bike whilst I'm typing this, Dewan? Its a Solis
- Wheel : See above
- Helmet : Scott
- Cycling shoes : Says olympic on the strap, is that a brand?
- Running shoes. : This one I know, Nike
- Wetsuit : Orca
- Nutrition of choice. : Sandwiches
- Power meter or watch. : Watch
- Race morning breakfast: Eggs and bacon. And maybe a banana. Maybe a choc chip muffin as well
How would you describe Trivium Triathlon in one sentence?
Some crazy talented awesome individuals that naturally motivates/inspires each other.
This blog is written by the coach and athletes associated with Trivium.