1. Describe Triathlon in one sentence?
Always keep moving forward.
2. What makes you tick during a race?
(1) the reminder that it is a blessing from God to take part in such an event and
(2) the fact that I am very competitive and I owe it to myself to not leave anything on the field.
3. What was the most difficult part of preparing for the IM?
Long hours and early mornings.
4. What is your occupation?
5. When do train best mornings or afternoons?
I love sleeping in, but I’d say mornings
6. What is your favourite leg of the three, and why?
The run definitely. It is the toughest leg as it is last, but everything depends on that last effort to get yourself on that red carpet.
7. What is your best motivational quote?
It is easy to overcomplicate things
What type do you use:
- Bike : Argon18 E-117
- Wheels : Mavic Cosmics
- Helmet : Rudy Project Wing57
- Cycling shoes Maurice :Louis Garneau
- Running shoes : Asics Gel Nimbus 20
- Wetsuit : Xterra Vector Pro X3
- Nutrition of choice? :Biogen Carbogen and Farbar’s (and Steri Stumpie of course J)
- Power meter or watch? :Garmin Fenix 3HR
- Race morning breakfast? : Oats with honey and butter and coffee
How would you describe Trivium Triathlon in one sentence?
More than just a club - its family
This blog is written by the coach and athletes associated with Trivium.