1. Describe Triathlon in one sentence?
2. What makes you tick during a race?
Believing that I can complete this race - I don¹t give up and I want to teach my children never to quit no matter how hard it gets! I have a powerful mind and body - It is a privilege and I will use it while I can with no regrets!
3. What was the most difficult part off preparing for the IM?
The long rides and the long Heart rate training sessions
4. What is your occupation?
Director/Owner of company
5. When do train best mornings or afternoons?
6. What is your favorite leg of the three, and why?
Ironically I am most afraid of swim but generally enjoy the swim the most. Normally I love the bike but in IM I worry about mechanicals and the run becomes the relief in that it is nearly over and not a lot can go wrong.
7. What is your best motivational quote?
I keep it simple when I am tired but the quote that I use to inspire me everyday is
- if you believe it you can achieve it!!!!
What type do you use;
- Bike : Argon E117
- Wheels : Vision Wheels
- Helmet : Giro
- Cycling shoes : Fizk
- Running shoes : Saucony Kinvara
- Wetsuit : 2XU
- Nutrition of choice? : High 5
- Power meter or watch? : Using both
- Race morning breakfast? : Eggs, Bacon, Banana, plain double thick Greek
yogurt with almond butter and honey
How would you describe Trivium Triathlon in one sentence?
A special group of like minded people with no ego¹s but rather just a general passion for training hard, having fun and wanting to get better. The passion and commitment at Trivium is inspired by Coach Magda who is the epitome of passion, commitment and dedication to the sport of Triathlon and somebody who really cares about her athletes and makes them believe they can do better. (Sorry I could not get this reduced into one sentence)
This blog is written by the coach and athletes associated with Trivium.